- scoilnet.ie - I really cannot recommend this site enough. Each curricular subject can be accessed and there is a wide range of activities and games that the boys can engage with. Give it a go and see how you get on.
- worldbookonline.com - This can be accessed for free through the scoilnet website. This site contains lots of really interesting and engaging content. The boys can look at pictures and videos, learn about different animals, inspect world maps, do science projects and lots more.
- ixl.com - Focused on maths and English, this site has a dedicated family learning hub for families affected by the school closures.
- digitaldialects.com/irish - This site has a range of interactive games which will revise previously learned vocabulary and introduce the boys to a wide range of new vocabulary with English translations included.
- Youtube.com - Joe Wicks 'The Body Coach' runs a PE class each day which will keep the boys fit and active.
Work from 18/05/20 - 22/05/20
Hi all. I hope you are all keeping well and that you are having a lovely weekend. Please find a new plan of work for the coming week, 18th - 22nd May, below. For any child who has not already joined our 4th class seesaw group, please do so as soon as possible. As always, thank you for your cooperation and every good wish for the week ahead.
Starlight section 16a p.182-185,
English spellings and worksheets
English early finishers story and activities (optional)
Spellings and worksheets
Gaeilge story and questions
Gaeilge verb revision
Maths worksheets 3-D Shapes and early finishers work (optional)
Mental Maths continue to do one section
each day and a Friday test, revise addition, subtraction, division and multiplication tables each day
Using the information you have been given and from your own research, do a project on the Maori people of New Zealand. It is up to you to decide what headings to use and what information to include.
Can you create and design your own Maori inspired bookmark?
Try these exercises each day and see if you can beat your score